We are in the middle of nowhere! Your suite has no air vents connecting to other rooms. We charge your room payment in advance and your suite number is on a sign when you arrive, you do not need to see anyone to check in. You can have complete isolation here at Cedar Park. We do extra cleaning all surfaces with a non-toxic anti-bacterial cleaning agent. Thus you can relax, let your guard down and breath deeply. Although we do have free wifi, you can choose to ignore the news. Perhaps stream some old time movies on your iPad!
Suites include breakfast, free wifi, welcome snacks, port wine, fresh coffee & tea. Take advantage of our price drop on two or more nights.
Cedar Park offers intimate boutique accommodation in five large suites at our gothic style lodge. Each suite has a verandah where you may listen to the sounds of the rainforest while looking out onto endless shades of green. It is normal to spot a wallaby or pademelon grazing in our gardens, and a wide variety of birds, insects and other animals may be spotted at either end of the day.
The resort’s ten acres is dotted with hammocks so you can find a cozy, private corner to have a nap, read a book or fit two inside and have an intimate discussion. Indoor and outdoor games are freely available.
The creek running around Cedar Park Resort borders the Baron Gorge National Park.
All suites feature a new air conditioning and heating system. There is free high speed wifi throughout the hotel. Be aware we have no television in the rooms.
Free wifi internet access is available in all rooms and public areas. Kitchen / cooking facilities in your suite include a full size refrigerator / freezer, microwave oven, electric frypan, rice maker, sandwich press, electric kettle, toaster, cooking and cleaning utensils. Beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks are for sale in your mini bar or you may bring your own. Dine in the privacy of your suite or on our rainforest dining deck.
Take advantage of our price drop on two or more nights.
Included in your suite
• All non-smoking rooms
• Spacious king size beds
• En-suite with shower
• Veranda overlooking the rainforest and creek
• Wireless internet
• Complimentary Port wine and snacks
• Breakfast in your suite including fresh fruits, local yogurt, milk, juice, farm fresh eggs, salami, cheeses, bread assortment and cereal assortment. You can eat when you wish and prepare eggs in your electric frypan.
• Chilled, filtered drinking water.
• Beer, wine, cocktails and soft drinks are for sale in your mini bar.
• Ceiling fans, air conditioning and heating.
• Direct national park trail access
• Bird watching and wildlife spotting
• Walking in fruit orchards, upland bush and rainforest habitats
• Areas for relaxation and reflection
• Swimming hole, platypus spotting, water activities in adjacent year round creek
• Outdoor games area adjacent to our lagoon
• Wildlife and book library plus board games
• Cosy fire place
• High speed wireless internet
• Public phone
• Dedicated outside smoking area
• Tourist advice and brochures
• Massage and wellness package (please book in advance)
• Laundry service
• On-site parking
• Please note: NO TELEVISIONS
Suites include breakfast, free wifi, welcome snacks, port wine, fresh coffee & tea.